SPRING SHADES











I was recently contacted by shadestation.co.uk and asked to review a pair of shades from their extensive sunglasses range. With spring hot at our heels I jumped at the opportunity, although it's difficult to wear sunglasses a lot of the time due to my prescription specs, I do plan to wear contact lenses more often this summer so that I can accessorise with shades - oh and shield my eyes from the sun of course.

I chose a pair of Matt Blue Ray Ban sunglasses - I've always loved the Ray ban style, (who doesn't?), and the matt effect makes them that little bit different.... also blue is my favourite colour! Here I'm wearing them with my favourite beanie hat, which I basically wear every day, a tee from Dahlia and high waisted shorts. I've really been enjoying my grey tights recently.... I get so bored of wearing black tights all of the time so it's nice to have an alternative.


HAT FROM TOPMAN
RAY BANS FROM SHADE STATION
TOP FROM DAHLIA
SEE BY CHLOE SHORTS, (SECONDHAND)
GREY TIGHTS FROM H&M
DR MARTENS SHOES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.