The Romantic One

Valentine's Day is right around the corner. You already knew that, right?

I swear I forget about Valentine's Day every year. Normally, a woman remembers this LOVE-ly day. We are known for being the romanic one in the relationship, right? It's not that I don't enjoy romance. I adore romance! So, why do I forget about V-Day? I don't know. But this year I am going to change that. As a matter of fact, I'm going to wear something Valentine-ish every day this week!

I started the week off wearing this:

 Shop Vintage

SHOP MY LOOK!



And of course I accessorized my look with vintage from The Canny Canary.

Shop my vintage accessories: Shop Monet gold heart earrings HERE | Shop Trifari Faux Pearl necklace HERE | Shop Victorian Avon ring HERE | Shop Etienne Aigner leather cross body bag HERE

 Shop Vintage


 Shop Vintage

 Shop Vintage

 Shop Vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.