PRINTS, PIZZA & PINTEREST






















A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to receive an invite to one of Pinterest's first UK events; Prints, Pizza & Pinterest. Held at The Print Club in Dalston, I met Harriet after work on a Friday evening before heading East for a night of, well, prints, pizza and Pinterest!

Not only were we treated to a tremendous amount of pizza, but we were also invited to indulge in what appeared to be an endless flow of wine - it was absolutely delicious and just what I needed after a long week at work! Once we'd all been fed and "wined", we were taken next door into the print studio for a session of screen printing! In total we were able to print five different designs ourselves, each was signed by the illustrator and we were given a handy, little tube to take them all home in! I still need to buy frames for mine but I think I may put the full series up in my room to remind me of such a fab evening!

























IMAGES COURTESY OF PINTEREST

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.