London Fashion Week



Heels - £12 Primark - Trousers - £7 H&M sale - Peplum top - £12 New Look - Necklace - Diamond Petal - Bag - Gift

For those of you who follow me on Instagram you know I was lucky enough to get tickets to attend a show at London Fashion week.  I was so excited as it was my first time!  I went to the DAKS show on Saturday.
The show was amazing, I never knew much about DAKS before but they had a pretty good range, I would say similar to Burberry.  All my pictures are grainy as I took them off my Iphone, but have a few on Instagram.

What I actually enjoyed more was being a part of the atmosphere outside, seeing all the lovely and crazy outfits everyone was wearing.  I'm such a newbie I didn't know you can actually just go there and take it all in, catch some celebrities walking around and also see your fave bloggers without having a ticket, how cool! I would recommend anyone from London to go if you have time.

This is the outfit I wore, I wanted to wear a few big trends of the moment so choose this peplum top and floral pants, hope you like the outfit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.