DON'T BE CROSS


I was recently sent this super cool "cross design" ring from Emi Jewellery. I actually lost it for a while before I could shoot it and show you - eek - but I found it at again the other day.... phew! Also, this delightful little tartan skirt is from In Love with Fashion.

I don't know about you guys but I'm really struggling to settle back into a daily routine of work, food, sleep, work, food, sleep, work, food, sleep, blah blah blah, after my lovely, relaxing break over Christmas. I'm super tired, can't seem to find time to do ANYTHING on my endless to-do list, and I'm basically just looking forward to summer now! Luckily my time is filled with nice things to keep me going through the dreary winter months... wonderful blog events, the thought of upcoming fashion week, my handsome boyfriend, the television series 'Girls', (who's been watching?), and the fun shoots I do over the weekends. Ah, come to think of it, life's not that bad ;)

Hope you've all had a great weekend!



JUMPER FROM H&M
SHOES FROM TOPSHOP 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.