AN EARLY VALENTINE TREAT!

In the spirit of Valentines day, and of course quite relevant to the huge pink trend of the upcoming season, here's a very pink blog post! Haters of the colour pink please avert your eyes....

Yesterday I received this lovely Valentines package from F&F! Filled with romantic goodies including a lingerie set, a selection of beauty products and some yummy chocolates, it truly brightened my day and even got me looking forward to the upcoming holiday! As Friday celebrates not just Valentines day but also the first day of fashion week, Matt and I have decided to go out on Thursday evening instead - maybe I'll make an effort and wear a dress and lipstick.... I could even pop on my new F&F underwear for the occasion! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.