A. SAUVAGE @ LONDON COLLECTIONS: MEN

Last week saw the debut catwalk presentation of British menswear designer A. Sauvage. Held at The Old Sorting Office on the final evening of London Collections: Men, the collection featured jumpers, statement collars and tailoring in a palette of black and grey - teal and purple also featured as key colours. Tartan, alongside Sauvage's signature eccentric prints, also made an appearance on shirts, ankle skimming trousers and suit jackets.

I was lucky enough to attend and sat amongst the likes of George Lamb and David Gandy to watch the beautifully choreographed show. Unfortunately the camera I was using decided to throw a hissy fit just before I got into the venue so I didn't get any photographs myself, (shit happens), but you can see my favourite pieces from the collection below, and the full show here.      




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.