Two Boyfriends Are Better Than One!

................well, when it comes to clothing anyway. Please don't take that literally! I don't want to get you into too much trouble! 

What I mean is, when it comes to fashion, there are the two boyfriend styles that you MUST have in your wardrobe. The boyfriend cardigan, and the boyfriend jean. 

The meaning behind "boyfriend" is really, lived in, worn out and over sized. You know, like he wore it for a long time and you borrowed it because you didn't bring a clean change of clothing for the next morning. And we know you will never give him these items back!


I believe the best way to style "boyfriend" pieces is to keep your look ULTRA feminine. A boyfriend cardi worn over a pretty dress always works. A pair of boyfriend jeans worn with a flowy or lacy blouse looks awesome. Just remember to pretty it up the best you can when wearing the "boyfriends" and you won't go wrong.

Check out these cool boyfriend jean styling notes that I found on Pinterest:

Shop my "boyfriend" look!




Shop my "boyfriend" look!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.