MY NEW FAVOURITE JUMPER
























































I bought this jumper last week in H&M's Covent garden store. There were two trails of thought that led to my purchase that day, the first being that this winter I've become obsessed with roll necks; mostly because they're everywhere in COS, but also because I've realised how warm they keep you! I'd also recently read an interview with Alexa Chung, (dare I say her cliche, overused name), where she states that a Navy jumper is one of her key wardrobe pieces, and it got me thinking that I needed one in my life. Navy is after all one of my favourite colours.

I guess actually, that there was a third contributing factor to this purchase, that being that it was only £14.99, but it doesn't look or feel cheap at all! Bargain!


The skirt featured here is also a new addition to my winter wardrobe - introducing the "Let's Party Skirt" from Sugarhill Boutique! In a metallic, textured jacquard, this skirt is perfect for the festive season and the black side panels give it a sports luxe twist, which I love. It's also a flattering a-line shape, very sixties, which holds due to the stiff fabric, so is great if you don't like clingy material! I may wear something like this on Christmas day - a bit of metallic or sparkle but still comfy! Have you planned your Christmas day outfit yet?
























































GLASSES FROM SWAG & STARE
JUMPER FROM H&M
DR MARTENS SHOES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.