I'm Engaged!!





Hey guys, sorry for going missing for almost two weeks! my longest break from the blog since it began.
I have literally had a whirlwind of a week!!  I spent last week finalizing my boyfriends surprise birthday presents for his big 30th, the main present being a surprise trip to Barcelona.

We spent 4 days in Barcelona last weekend, which I will write about more in the next post.  Little did I know he had a surprise of his own...he popped the question!!! in the middle of a busy square singing Bruno Mars 'Marry you', it was the most romantic proposal, I was so shocked that I took a minute to reply YES!!!! lool.  These pictures were taken right after the proposal to capture the moment and the ring lol

I'm so happy, a lot of fantastic things have happened to me as well in the space of a few weeks, so I'm on cloud nine right now.  You can see more pictures of the ring and my fiance (that still feels weird to say lol) on my instagram @Regina_c

Hope your all well and posting will resume shortly :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.