A MORNING IN NORTH EAST LONDON

Last Saturday my lovely housemate Harriet and I enjoyed a morning out in North East London where we popped to The Whitepepper's sample sale before getting the train to Highbury and Islington and, as it was such a beautiful day, we walked home from there. It's only about a half hour walk but on our travels we stumbled across a great Vintage store on Holloway Road called Blue 17. They have a great selection of vintage clothing, both men's and women's, and all at very reasonable prices; I did get myself a sleeveless roll neck for £10, (bargain), but I can't wait to go back again in the new year with more pennies to spend!

We spent our afternoon chilling in our pyjamas because it was too cold to go out, and then we made mexican and minced pies in the evening whilst watching Dracula, (weird film). It's awful at the moment because whenever I get invited to parties or events I end up just wanting to stay inside in the warm and watch films... oh winter! I'll have to sort myself out soon and stop being such a hermit.  



BLACK COTTON TIGHTS FROM H&M
DR MARTENS SHOES
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.