Mad For Plaid

Today I went little mad for plaid. The holiday season tends to make me do that. I spotted this J. Crew blouse on a fellow bloggers site that I admire and immediately fell in love. I wasn't sure if it would be too masculine for me with my short hair, but as it turns out,  J. Crew blouses fit me too a T. They seem to be fitted enough therefore it doesn't look like I am wearing a man's shirt. I was still questioning the blouse until I also spotted these gorgeous statement earrings from Talbots. They are the perfect accessory to feminize my look!


SHOP my exact look by clicking on the images below!


This gorgeous sterling silver vintage green stone Sarah Coventry ring I am wearing came from my online boutique, The Canny Canary. You can shop this ring by clicking right HERE. I must warn you that there is only one! Vintage is so unique!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.