INTRODUCING | LOLA MAY

Today I had a meeting in central London so whilst there I had a cheeky browse in H&M and Forever 21 where I found SO many things that I wanted to buy! Window shopping is dangerous... I then popped East to return some samples and Matt and I took a nice walk from Bethnal Green to Haggerston and then onto Dalston before I got lazy and jumped on a bus home! I love days like today spent walking around London, it truly is a unique and magical place.

I wore my new culottes, which are from an exciting start up brand called Lola May. Based in Manchester, Lola May was founded by three twenty something friends who wanted to create wearable, edgy and on-trend pieces at an affordable price; you can follow them on instagram here! What I love about culottes is how comfortable they are...they're also super boyish yet elegant at the same time, so they're pretty versatile and can be dressed up or down depending on the look you're after. Today I wore them with a cosy roll neck and DMs, whereas last weekend I wore them out to a club with a white sleeveless blouse, which dressed them up a little!



JUMPER FROM H&M
BAG BY MARC B
DM SHOES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.