OUTFIT | MY 24TH BIRTHDAY

Last Friday I had my 24th birthday, (woah). I spent the day with my gorgeous boyfriend and my beautiful Mum who traveled all the way up from Devon to see me. In the morning I opened all of my presents whilst drinking tea and eating cake, (obviously), and guess what... MATT IS TAKING ME TO COPENHAGEN IN DECEMBER! I've already been writing notes in my little Copenhagen guide about where I want to go and what I want to do! Has anyone else been? Is it as fabulous as I imagine?

We had planned to go to a few exhibitions in the afternoon but shopping got in the way so I ended up with a beautiful grey dress from Anthropolgie instead, I can't wait to show it to you! After a few tiring hours of shopping we went to Haché in Shoreditch for a delicious burger. I love burgers, they're such a treat! 

The following evening I went out with friends to the fabulous Dark Circus Party, which is an event organised by Bourne & Hollingsworth. The next one is on October 25th, if you're London based I highly recommend it as a special night out, it's literally out of this world. I wore my gorgeous Halston Heritage dress with shoes from The Whitepepper and fun sock suspenders! I really want to go to one of their Blitz parties soon too, the next one is on November 8th and you can buy tickets here!  


VINTAGE CULOTTES

(MUM WEARS A H&M JUMPER, CONVERSE TRAINERS AND A BAG SHE MADE HERSELF!) 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.