OUTFIT | A LAZY SUNDAY

Yesterday morning, after a delightful extra hour of sleep, I enjoyed a relaxing morning of tea, fruit and fiber and morning television. I know it's really naughty but normally when I'm working I end up missing breakfast, so on lazy days it's so nice to make time for the first meal of the day! One of my favourite breakfast treats is avocado on toast with scrambled eggs... yum!

After lunch Matt and I went for a walk in the park to recce for an upcoming shoot and then we did a bit of shopping.... we mostly bought boring stuff like light bulbs and I got a new hairdryer but it was fun all the same. I wrapped up in my favourite green coat, which I picked up at a charity shop years ago, and my favourite scarf, but it was still bloody freezing! Under my autumn layers I wore my new paisley sleeveless shirt* from Best Days Vintage, which is vintage Banana Republic, a Topshop cardigan, mid-rise black skinny jeans and DMs.      

TOPSHOP CARDIGAN
BLACK SKINNY JEANS FROM MIH
DR MARTENS SHOES
BAG FROM PEPA LOVES


I was also recently sent this adorable phone case by Iconemesis. Despite getting my 5S about 8 months ago I hadn't actually bothered putting a case on it until now... maybe I was just waiting for the right case to come along! This bunny is seriously stylish. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.