Knee High Boots








Playsuit - Boohoo (old)
Boots - Ebay

Hey guys, I hate that I keep apologizing for my absence! When you do certain things for the first time you under estimate how much time and energy it will take from you.  Me and Lewis had our African Introduction two weeks ago, it was the best time of my life, I really don't know how the wedding will top it.  To our parents were officially married, that feels so weird to say!  Now I'm looking forward to the white wedding 100 times more!! What I loved the most was seeing all our family and friends in one room laughing and having such a blast.

I feel more at ease now and I promise I will be blogging a lot more often.  I feel like I stopped blogging in summer and now were slowly transitioning to winter..sigh.  I didn't get a chance to wear my favorite jumpsuit in summer, I thought it was to cold to wear it now, but add some knee high boots and voila!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.