Red Dress

Dress - £20 Topshop
Bag - H&M
Heels - Zara

Hey guys! I hope your all having a good day.  I'm certainly in a great mood as I'm off work for one week!!  I don't have anything planned at all, but it's nice just to be able to chill sometimes.

I successfully tried bantu knots again, If you remember I tried them in this post here, it didn't work then.  This time round I tried it on dry hair as opposed to wet and voila!  What do you guys think? My hair is naturally curly already after growing it out of relaxer a few years back, but I'm still getting use to my own curls and I also like to play around with different types of curls.

I threw on this flirty red dress today, as the weather was ok.  Its a new dress, so I thought if I don't wear it now I would have to wait until next summer.  I love it, it's so girly, for £20 it's probably the cheapest dress I will ever find in Topshop lol



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.