OUTFIT | DUNGAREE DRESS

It's my birthday in a few weeks so I spent the weekend down in Devon with my family. We did a pet photoshoot, (super excited to show you these photos, they're ridiculously sweet), we went charity shop shopping in Tavistock, which is my favourite place to undergo this activity, AND we ate an awful lot of yummy food. My Mum also paid for me to have my hair done; I've been growing it now for about two years so it felt really refreshing to finally have something new done to it! I went for an ombré look, which you can see on my instagram, but I'll post some photos up here soon too! 

I also bought two new baby rats! They're so tiny and cute, again I'll get some photos up soon, they're called Edie and Bella.


TOP BORROWED FROM A FRIEND
DR MARTENS SHOES
H&M BAG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.