Nude







Missguided - Dress £8.99 on sale!
Heels - Zara
Earrings - H&M

Hey guys, sorry for another absence on the blog, I think I can say I'm back to blogging more regularly from now.  I managed to get my to do list and stress levels down!  My sister gave birth to beautiful twin boys and I was blessed enough to be in the delivery room, seeing two little lives being brought into the world really puts things in perspective. I'm so excited to see how much they change as they grow in to their own personalities, I seriously feel like their mine lol

I wore this lovely dress over the weekend, I originally bought it as a work dress, but when I put it on it felt way to sexy for work.  I love the gathered details, I was going to wear it with a belt but I think the details make the dress so why cover them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.