OUTFIT | PREPARING FOR AUTUMN WITH JIGSAW

Yesterday Matt and I spent the afternoon in Camden, which is by far one of my favourite places in London to go out for food and cocktails, there's just so much choice! I tend to head straight for Jamestown road where The Diner is, (it's no secret that this is one of my preferred burger spots), but there's also a Byron along this road and further down there's a great cocktail bar called Fifty Five where they do delicious cocktails and there's a really friendly vibe; it's a great place to pop before a gig! (Back to burgers for a moment, there's also a great place called Haché on Inverness Street, which I highly recommend)!

On a sunny day when you fancy exploring though, there are loads of food stalls about the market and some pretty quirky shops to check out too. As for night life, I've never had a bad night out in Camden! There's a great, gritty pub on the corner called The World's End, it's literally filthy but it's huge, plays great music, (metal, if you're into that), and serves fruit cider, I'm happy. I also love heading to Barfly for their 60's club nights!





Any way on to the good stuff... With Autumn just around the corner one of my favourite British brands, Jigsaw, got in touch and asked me to style some of their new season range. Now, alongside tan tights and a comfortable cardigan, another wardrobe essential to get you through the transitional months is a good pair of boots - something to keep your feet dry but nothing too hot and heavy. These Pixie Chelsea boots from Jigsaw are absolutely perfect - they're really soft and light and I can't wait to start wearing them with black skinny jeans when the weather gets cooler!

As well as my gorgeous new boots I also asked to feature their Leather Mini Skirt, as I love mixing knitwear with interesting textures! A leather skirt, or jacket at that matter, adds a "rock and roll" twist to any outfit, which I think is a great look for winter! You can shop Jigsaw's Autumn range here.




OVERSIZED, TWO-TONE FUNNEL NECK FROM BODE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.