Boohoo Midi Dress







Dress - £20 Boohoo
Earrings - Diamond Petal
Heels- £7 H&M sale
Clutch - £3 H&M sale

This dress right here is what I call print heaven! I was quite surprised to find this dress in Boohoo, I would expect to find it in an African Boutique.  I thought it would be perfect to wear it to a Ugandan wedding I attended on Saturday.

The earrings are from my new range soon to be up on Diamond Petal, expect to see loads of gorgeous pieces like this!  (the site is offline right now for a mini revamp, will be back next week).

I had a dodgy hair dye job last week, I bought a chocolate brown hair dye and thought 'let me do it myself', my hair ended up more or less looking black! If you check my last post you can see the massive colour difference! I will be going two shades lighter soon. for now I'm just rocking this new dark hair.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.