Virgos Lounge Peplum Top




Top - £17 Virgos Lounge sale
Jeans - £40 Topshop
Shoes - £25 Chicnova
Bag - £12.50 Tesco

You know I was raving about Virgos Lounge just before my Birthday and wore this beautiful dress from there in this post here .  Well of course I couldn't just buy one item, so I browsed through their sale (they are quite pricey!) and found this lovely peplum top.  The detail is everything! its peplum, zig zag, beaded and leather!  and I haven't seen anyone else wearing it,so I had to get it.

I wanted to continue with the splash of white theme so I wore my comfy white wedges and can you believe this bag is only £12.50 and from Tesco supermarket out of all places!!! I was doing my usual food shop and passed the clothes section which I never look at, it was the only one left and was just staring at me.. Love at first sight haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.