Lottie Dottie


As time goes on I become more sensible, so comfort is KEY. And I have to say that these Weekender "Lottie Dot" Chinos from TALBOTS are one of the most comfortable things I own. I could really dress these down with a tee shirt and flip flops for my day off, but I love them so much that I decided to dress them up a bit and wear them to work. They are perfect for someone who works in a casual office setting. But you will want to be sure to throw on a blazer with these since they can actually look too casual if you are not careful, hence their name, "Weekender Chino" and we know that the word "weekend" implies total comfort and ease, which is not acceptable in a office setting. And you shouldn't think that your boss is a jerk because he/she made those dress codes for the office. Those rules actually help you look like you know what you are doing, even when you actually don't! Ha ha ;)

Isn't it cool what a blazer can do? Just throw one on and you will understand what I mean. 
See! You're looking smarter already.



I am actually wearing vintage jewelry with this look. A vintage Sarah Coventry sea creatures charm bracelet from the 1960's and vintage faux pearl dangle earrings from the 1980's. You can find these vintage items along with many more at my online vintage jewelry boutique, 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.