Yellow Tribal Crop Top



Heels - £12 Primark - Top - £25 Topshop -Ring & Bracelet - Diamond Petal - Trousers & Necklace - old

The sun decided to grace us with its presence on Saturday and I'm sure the whole of the UK was smiling, it wasn't even double digits but it gives us hope that we may actually get a summer this year.

Of course I made sure to make the most of the day and take some pictures outside finally! Me and my boyfriend headed over to the Science Museum for some adult fun and then dinner in Leicester Square afterwards.

I have vowed to explore more of London this year.  I have been here since 5 years old, but I find that everyday life gets in the way and I just end up in the same places all the time.  Next on my list is London Zoo .

This is what I wore (I took my flats for walking around in the museum), I now have these heels in 3 colours, for £12 you cant go wrong.  I'm also in Love with this top, I had a naughty splurge in Topshop two weeks ago, you pick up one or two items in there and your bills already £100! crazy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.