Pastels





Top - H&M (Similar)
Heels - Primark (similar)
Jeans - H&M (similar)
Necklace - Primark

Happy Sunday everyone! Right now I'm chilling on the sofa watching Single Ladies.  Does anyone watch that show? I was so upset when I heard it wasn't coming back.  So as I have watched the last ever episode I have decided to re watch it from the start... slightly sad I know lol  I hardly watch TV so when I fall in love with a show I fall hard :-)

I seem to be rifling throw a lot of my old clothes at the moment, here is yet another outfit featuring old items.  Who remembers bib necklaces from a couple of years ago? I bought this one from primark probably 5 years ago, I still love it, it just transforms any outfit.  This top was bought 6 years ago from H&M in Dubai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.