It's never too early (or too late) for papaya lace........


You might think that it's too early to wear something like this pretty lace top from Talbots in a color they are calling papaya fruit, but I say go ahead! I am totally dead serious when I tell you that if you do, your mood will lift times ten! You might also cheer someone else up too, which is what we all aim to do everyday, right? The color of this top is not only fabulous, but so isn't the feel. It is lined with the softest jersey fabric and feels like a dream. Just wash in cold and hang to dry. No ironing involved. I love that! 

Get yours just like this one by clicking HERE!



If you fear that you might be too cold, just through on a neutral jacket. Remember that Ralph Lauren 2015 Spring/Summer Fashion Show I inspired you to watch last weekend? He was showing brights worn with neutrals all over the place and it looked amazing! If you missed it, click HERE to review.


Here are even more lace tops that you will LOVE!







Shop my look!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.