Weekend Inspiration ~ CHANEL Spring/Summer Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show

I have decided to post a fashion show here on Laura's Style every weekend to inspire you. It may or may not be a current fashion show, but I feel that watching any fashion show can inspire you to totally think out of the box. As you watch, free your mind. Oh, and please look at the models themselves. They work really hard and make everything they do look effortless. But please don't obsess over the models. Pay most of your attention to the fabrics, the colors and the tailoring. In this particular show I think my favorite pieces are the wide leg cropped pants. They look super cool and comfortable and they would flatter my particular body type which is a little bit curvy through the butt, hips and thighs. I am also loving the A-line shift dresses for the same reason.
This weekend I have posted the Spring-Summer 2015 Ready-to-Wear Chanel show to inspire you.
Please enjoy the show!
SHOP some of my favorite Chanel items!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.