NYFW | A ROUNDUP


























Yesterday saw the start of London Fashion Week AW15-16. I've been super busy with work so if I'm honest I haven't had the energy to get too involved this year, but even so, with social media at my fingertips it's pretty hard to ignore! I will actually be heading into central for a few shows tomorrow though so please come and say hi if you see me!

I've been pinning all of my favourite AW15 looks so far here and will be continuing to do so for the next few weeks, but for now here's also a quick rundown of my favourite collections from New York! Which have been your favourite shows so far?



DKNY























OPENING CEREMONY























EDUN
























ICB











  



ALL IMAGES TAKEN FROM VOGUE.CO.UK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.