Model Monday

Meet:
Lindsey Wixon

I first noticed Lindsey Wixon modeling in my Style.Com magazine about a year ago. I couldn't help but notice the gap between her front teeth. Normally, people try to "fix" that, but she didn't. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I studied her look. She seemed a bit edgy but that might have been a result of the particular photo shoot. After doing a little research, I found that Lindsey can be anything. She can be soft and sexy, cute and cuddly as well as edgy and wild. But who is she really? After watching this short video I learned that she is a small town girl who was made fun of and had no friends when she was growing up. I think we all can relate to that scene. Pretty crazy since now she is one of the most amazing supermodels the world has ever known.
Take that!

Keep it going Lindsey.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.