IS IT SPRING YET?



With Spring only 23 days away, (I looked it up), I've found myself thinking about what I'll be wearing in the warmer months to come. More than anything I'm looking forward to bare-leg days in high waisted shorts and tucked in tees... but I'm also a fan of simple loose dresses thrown on with socks and sandals in summertime. Thoughts of late night BBQs in a dress and snuggly roll neck and barefoot picnics in the park are already dancing before my eyes! But hey, summer seems years away so let's get back to reality.

The other week I treated myself to this adorable pair of Office t-bar shoes thinking they'd look good in Spring/Summer with ankle socks... I can't wait to wear them with my dungarees! I was also recently given this dress by Lavish Alice*; I love the scalloped edge detail and it's a beautiful blue... I'm sure it'll be getting lots of wear when the weather FINALLY peaks!      




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.