PETAL SKIRT




























I was recently sent this lovely little Laser Cut Petal Skirt by Rare London. Although it's quite a dressy design I thought I'd have a go at styling it for a more casual look and wore it out on Saturday with a comfy roll neck and Dr Martens. I also tried out my new LYCRA tights, which I discovered when told about the #LegfieLove competition they're currently running - you can find out more about that here. If I'm honest I really do love these tights - they're super flattering, excellent quality and warm too, so thanks LYCRA!  

I had another lazy weekend... on Friday night I stayed in and got tipsy with Matt and Harriet; we made hot dogs with curly fries then had the most delicious Gu cheesecake. On Saturday morning we got up, made scrambled eggs with avocado on toast then watched Boyhood before going for a walk in the afternoon. That night, surprise surprise it involves food again, we all made Mexican, (my favourite), and watched The Interview, which was actually pretty funny before the ending when it got a bit tedious. Today I managed to squeeze one more film in over lunch and watched Spike Jonze's Scenes from the Suburbs. It was really lovely but also quite tragic and left me with a funny feeling or unease afterwards. I spent the rest of the afternoon working on a still life project with Matt. What did you get up to this weekend?  



H&M JUMPER 
BACKPACK BY THE WHITEPEPPER
DR MARTENS SHOES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.