H&M



Dress - £15 H&M
Earrings - H&M
Bag - £3 H&M Sale
Heels - £12 Primark

Sorry I have been a bit MIA lately,I have had a lot going on with work, but what has mostly been keeping me busy was; until the weekend gone, planning a surprise party for my cousin.  I enjoy planning parties and even planned a surprise party for my mums 40th a couple years ago.  I planned a small dinner for 25 in a private room in Turkish restaurant   It was perfect, when the birthday girl walked in she was so shocked that she walked back out hehe best reaction ever!

This is what I wore to the dinner.  This H&M dressing is amazing, I fell in love the minute I saw it.  Maybe I'm a little too in love with it, but I could see it on the red carpet!  I added a neon bag and matching earrings also from H&M. I have a H&M near my work place so always buy in store, I just had a look on their site to provide links for each item but they don't have them online. I find this a lot on the H&M site which is quite frustrating  but all items are in store now.

I have a few ideas of also wearing this dress a bit more casual with converses and litas, its definitely going to be one of my winter staples.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.