Wicked Steals

Came across this blogshop awhile ago and i love love love their stuffs! The kind owner from Wicked Steals gifted me 3 items which i really like and have been wearing them a couple of times now..... Ok i shall let the photos do the talking!


 photo IMG_8913xx.gif _AM_2796 _AM_2775

Paddle Pop Tee

It has such pretty and intricate details and it's the perfect short tee! I think it'll look really good in either washed skinny or boyfriend jeans!!!!

IMG_8676 IMG_8681

Mint Floral Dress Romper

I don't usually dress myself up all flowery and girly but you know there are days you just want to look demure and sweet but not TOO much and this piece does the job :D

SAM_2494 SAM_2507 SAM_2517 SAM_2525 SAM_2534

Leather Backpack

My favourite out of all 3! So chic! I have been on the hunt for black backpacks for the longest time but just can't seem to find one that is in the right size or design until i came upon this..... Life is complete. I have been wanting to match this with almost every outfit ever since i received it. From jeans to skirts to dresses to shorts..... Hehe


It is really a pleasure working with Wicked Steals! Thank you for mailing them out so quickly and being so patient with me x

www.wickedsteals.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.