Neon and Aztec







Vest Top - £7.99 H&M
Skirt - River Island (Old)
Bag -  £15.99 Newlook (Here)
Heels - £12.99 Primark
Bracelet - Newlook
Earrings - H&M
Necklace - £8 Diamond Petal (Here)

Right now I'm packing for Morocco, I'm flying out tomorrow! I'm super excited!! but packing is boring so I'm having a sneaky quick blogging break!  I have read quite a bit about what to expect in Morocco, I Already knew that I need to be respectful in terms of the way I dress and not showing a lot of skin, so I have packed a lot of maxi dresses and long skirts, I have shorts and vest tops for when I'm by the pool.  

This is what I wore to work yesterday, I really like this look, it's hot again for a short while in London so I just wanted to be bright!  I recently bought these sandals from Primark, I missed out getting the Zara ones, but I don't mind these are cheap and cheerful at only £12 and I bought a beige pair too :-)

I'm not sure about the internet connection in Morocco so may be offline for a week, but I will be taking lots of pictures to show you guys!  so have a lovely week xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.