Animal Fever






Dress - £12 Boohoo (Here)
Blazer - £14.99 H&M
Boots - £35.99 Missguided (Similar)
Hat - £7.99 H&M (Here)
Bracelet - £3.99 H&M

I wore this dress to work as a top with black trousers! Do you ever wake up feeling like you either have nothing to wear and you cant be bothered to iron?? that's why I turned this dress into a top!
When I got to work coincidentally the girl I work with was also wearing a Tiger print top!! It's not the first time this has happened, one time we both came into work in Leopard print tops, I put this down to the fact that we work closely together ! haha

For the evening I turned the 'top' back into a dress, this is what I wore to the cinema to watch Batman.  I love this dress, but it was a little bit on the tight side, I should of gone for a size up!

Happy Sunday xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.