Midweek updates

So here's a random midweek update cause i feel like it!

My blogging mojo is having it's pms, sometimes i have this strong urge to blog but i've no time while other times when i'm super duper free but i just i wanna lie down use my phone and sleep. I don't want to rush my Model Diary #2 post and leave any details out so... But i promise, there will be a #2. I wanna note them down all as well so i can throw away my 2012 mini diary/organizer... (ok it's more like an organizer i just like to scribble random stuffs on it sometimes) already hahahahahaha. If you have no idea what i'm talking about here, well you gotta read this (click).


SAM_0961 SAM_0960 SAM_0966 SAM_0964 SAM_0963

A rare Friday afternoon spent with the boy, on our way to catch Fast 6!!!

IMG_4983

3 weeks back at a CK event with Rebecca!

IMG_5271 IMG_5270 IMG_5268

With Lastbusride owner, R!

IMG_5063 IMG_5067

Spizza date night with Eli. She also gave me some green curry maggi her boss got from BKK and it was SO good. At first i was hesitant about trying it but now i wish she gave me more! Show you guys the packaging the next time if there are any more left in the kitchen! :D

IMG_5157

Shoot for Wonderstellar! Finally. I miss them quite a bit. Oh by the way, Wonderstellar will be having a fashion show this coming Friday (7th June) at Attica Too and i'll be walking for them! More details later but please mark your calenders already!!!! THERE WILL BE A PHOTOBOOTH. AND DRINKS.

IMG_5154 IMG_5329
IMG_5044 IMG_5017

Sunday brunch at Paris Baguette. I LOVE THIS PLACE. Probably because i love bread. And their pudding! Even though they are seriously overpriced for such a small bottle of goodness.

IMG_4990

2 weeks ago the boy brought me out to a secret place for dinner and AGAIN, i didn't think where we might be going so i left my camera at home so yups.......... Salt Grill & Sky Bar needs to have brighter lightning.

IMG_4988

I don't understand people who hates oysters. I love them so much!!! With a lil lemon and tobasco... Mhmmm yum.

IMG_4993

I also love scallops! These tiny cubes are so fresh and sweet they kinda just melt in your mouth.

IMG_4995 IMG_4997

We both had steak for our mains that day. So satisfied!!!! I wanna go back there in the day next time. I'm pretty sure the view up there in the day would be as nice hehe

IMG_5531

I haven't been painting my nails since CNY and honestly while painting this set of pastel leopard prints, it kinda reminded me how much i really enjoy it. It's quite a therapeutic process you know... You just need to keep calm and have (lots of) patience

IMG_5442
IMG_5441

Saturday night dinner with my fav boy at our fav jap restaurant again hehe

IMG_5437

This is OUR kind of shiokmaki. Tried the Koh Grill & Sushi Bar's shiokmaki (gen 1) and wasn't very impressed with it... :(


Ok so that's all. Abrupt ending but hey TGIW!
Oh and SEE YOU GUYS ON FRIDAY NIGHT ok? Will post details here ASAP!

Be back soon xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.