MUS

So a couple of weeks ago i was invited to to participate in Make Up Store's S/S 13 launch event!

photo image

First i had my nails done with these hot pink nail caviar! Super pretty but you've to be really demure and careful with it else all of them will drop off before you even know it :(

image[2] 
With Clarrisa!
image[1]

Hair was teased and curled and teased and curled again then tied into a SUPER TIGHT high ponytail... Was giving me a headache all evening, ouch

image[5] image[9] image[13] (2) image[12] (2) image[10] (2) image[9] (2) image[11] (2) image[11] 
\^_^/
image[13]

Even though all the heat and products used on my hair was super, super damaging, i still kinda liked how much volume it added to my hair. See i have a high poufy bun! Super love!!! And i did it without any pins! Just twisted it around my ponytail and it stayed bwhahaha wish it would be as easy to do a poufy bun with my normal hair... :(

image[15]

Easy hair bun aside, nobody likes super dry, tangled and crispy hair..... I had to condition my hair twice that night and it was still really dry. Look!

image[17] image[2] (2) image[3] (2)

So i decided that a hair treatment is the only way to get back my soft and silky hair... You see, i have very little and fine hair so it's important to keep them nourished and healthy. Also, that will help reduce my hairfall problems!

image[15]
image[14]

So i went to Salon Vim the next day and they did a cocktail hair treatment for me! My hair instantly became softer and and noticeably, healther, shinier! My hair smells really good at the end of the treatment too so yay!

image[11]

That's Lilian, my stylist blow drying my hair! She's really really easy to talk to and care so much for my hair! I actually wanted to colour + treat my hair that day but she told me not to because it's better to treat my tresses first, making it stronger and healthier before adding chemicals to it. So thank you Salon Vim! It was my first time there, and i'm definitely looking forward to the next appointment probably....next month? :D

image[1] (2) photo (2)
image (2)

Took these a couple of days after the treatment. See how soft and silky my hair was still! Plus the shine in my hair which also means it's healthy! If you are one who doesn't show any love for your hair, well you need to now. Nobody likes dry hair! Rough and dull hair are NOT sexy.


Salon Vim
313 Orchard Road
#04-07/08/09
313@Somerset
T: 68847757 / 68847767


--

Will be blogging about my CNY soon! Hope you guys had a great one! Till then, xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.