Advertorial: Ashincans

Super overdue post (thank you E for being so patient!!!) but here goes.......

Received 3 amazing pieces from Ashincans and i gotta say i love how they fit me so well!!!

IMG_0493 IMG_1285 IMG_0498 IMG_1267

Everyone needs a simple black collar top and this piece here is, can i say the purrrrfect one?! Material is awesome. Loving the double layer, especially the outer soft mesh layer :D

IMG_1235

Second piece that i got was this pair of shorts! I love the fit and how it looks sooo good with my white studded bralet that i wore it again during Jen's POP hee

IMG_1766

Ok and here's my favourite out of all 3!!!

IMG_0519

TADA!

IMG_0507 IMG_0504 IMG_0512 IMG_0505

Two toned super lightweight with studs on the shoulders top! Super comfy and and you can dress it up or down depending on the occasion with this. What's not to love??! I brought it along with me during my BKK trip 2 weeks back.
Me & awesome top 1 : Humid BKK weather 0


Gotta thank and love E for gifting me these 3 pieces! If you haven't already heard about Ashincans (but i bet most of you do already ;), then head on down to their website NOW. Click the banner on the side bar! Start shopping your long weekend away because one can never have too much clothes and because today's a public holiday!


Ok i am not making any sense here but whatever you get my drift right? Right.

http://ashincans.livejournal.com
http://ashincans.livejournal.com


Happy Hari Raya Haji to all my muslim friends and readers out there!!
Oh and halloween party tomorrow...... What are YOU dressing up as?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.