Eyelids

Woke up yesterday morning with thick, balanced eyelids. I must have gained a lot of good karma to get that :-)



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...... Ok no i kid. It's because i bawled my eyes out the night before. Not fun. I was really sad. But for the first freaking time in my life, i get to see how i look like in them. Well i guess i did gained a few good karma points for them to swell so evenly and not too thick though? Hahaha. Always my dream to have balanced parallel eye lids (and after yesterday, it made me want to sew my lids even more omg) and so even though i was still sad, i was so excited to prepped my face and camwhore!!!!!! Also realised that with my lids like that, i actually looked slightly different. My eyes were bigger and brighter, ah so! happy!

IMG_0886 IMG_0893 IMG_0897 IMG_0895 IMG_0890

****

But like they said, happiness is short-lived.
My eyelids went back to it's normal self again this morning - tapered on one side and parallel on the other :(



I'm sad again wts.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.